Saturday, March 13, 2010

Megan Fox Quotes

Megan Fox has been known to speak her mind on just about every topic imaginable, she seems to be extremely opinionated and never afraid to offend people.

We have compiled a list of her very best intelligent, and absolute worst dumb quotes she has ever rambled.

Enjoy these great Megan Fox quotes.

"I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon." - Entertainment Tonight, June 2009

"My weight fluctuates constantly—I don't really take good care of myself. I just sort of exist and survive." - Elle, June 2009


"I'm so suspicious of boys-slash-men. I just don't like them or trust them." - Elle, June 2009
"

I really don't know anything about being single yet, really. I was with someone from the time I was 18, so I've never been forced to take care of myself. I've always had someone doing that for me." - Elle, June 2009


"I come across as confident and [women] assume that means that I think I'm hot shit. And that makes them feel bad about themselves and so they hate me." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009


"I hope they legalize [marijuana] and when they do I'll be the first fucking person in line to buy my pack of joints." - British GQ, July 2009


"I think all women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. That's what our purpose is in this business. You're merchandised, you're a product. You're sold and it's based on sex. But that's okay. I think women should be empowered by that, not degraded." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009


"I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on." - Elle, June 2009


"I'm smart and I can be really funny and interesting and I can go toe-to-toe with anybody in a conversation." - Entertainment Weekly, June 2009


"I don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson, who I have nothing against, but I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've ever learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.'" - Esquire, June 2009


"We actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who's not their partner. It's really kind of gross." - British GQ, July 2009


Funny Quotes

"I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, "Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush." - FHM, June 2007

"I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared," – Red carpet interview at the Golden Globes, 2009


"If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like-you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why." - GQ, October 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment