Saturday, March 13, 2010

Megan Fox Sex Life "Slept With Two Men My Entire Life"

In a recent interview, Megan Fox got pretty personal about her sex life, as she confessed that she has only slept with two different people in her life.

"I've only been with two men my entire life, my childhood sweetheart and Brian (Austin Green)," she tells Harper's Bazaar U.K. "I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick."

One night stands don't appeal to her either, "I've never even come close to having a one-night stand," she tells the magazine.

Further more, she talked about her role as stepmother to Green's son Kassius.

"I am a stepmother to the fullest extent," she says. "I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me. For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way, but I am responsible (for him) and I've never struggled with that, from bedtime stories to the school run."

No comments:

Post a Comment